Friday, July 2, 2010

Feeling at a Loss

It's been two weeks of limbo and feeling disconnected. I've been trying to put my finger on why I haven't hit my normal summer stride. Summer is a time for me to catch up on making cards for the Troops, do some heavy housecleaning and organizing, and read a few books that I don't have time for during the school year. I think I've dealt with TB deploying, so why do I wander from one task to another, unable to concentrate or really accomplish anything? I've been thinking about this a lot and finally realized it's part of that "Mom thing". I've spent the greater part of the past two years taking care of him, so to speak. Helping him when he had car problems, girl problems, travel problems. Now here I sit, helpless, unable to do anything, because I don't have an address yet. Once I have that address, I'll hit my stride...Mom in Motion...watch out!! ;)   

No comments:

Post a Comment