Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mail at Last

Several days ago I received a wonderful 5 AM wake up call from TB. It was a number I didn't recognize, so I wasn't positive it was him. A male voice asked to speak to me. When I realized it was him, he said, "You know I always have a reason for calling." My first thought was that something had happened  He's such a stinker, pulling that on me. I'm not sure he meant to, though. It was probably just the way my mind was working.

At long last they recieved a mail drop! TB was happy to have the fan and so many other things I'd sent. Eight of the nine boxes arrived, including the one that had the replacement lenses for his sunglasses. Oddly enough the box I mailed prior to that one, didn't arrive. That particular box has the hot pot. Hopefully it will be there soon.

TB told me about one of his soldiers who didn't receive any mail. I feel so badly about that. Fortunately I was able to get some wonderful people to take care of him. I'm so proud of TB for looking out for his soldiers.

1 comment: