Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dogtags

A 2 1/2 minute call. I hung up the phone and picked up the dogtags. Wearing them will be a part of what I do every day for the next year.

As I went about my daily activities I realized how much they jingle. I stopped by Commando Supply while I was out and bought silencers. They had two sets, so I got the other set for TB. They only cost $2.50, so it's not a big loss if he already has some. While I was in Commando Supply I took a picture of  Mini-B. I think TB will like that. We went in there last summer. He was wearing his Class A's and we were on our way to see my dad and then to dinner and a movie. TB couldn't find his belt buckle so we stopped in Commando Supply to get one. After a nice visit with my dad we went to Red Lobster. I think we went to Red Lobster three times while TB was here. He loves their biscuits and crab cakes. The fondue appetizer was excellent, too. Afterwards we saw Public Enemies. It was pretty good. I remember asking TB if fire really shoots out of the front of guns the way it did in the movie. Going to the movies with TB is fun because afterwards he likes to talk about it in depth.

So here we are a year later. TB is off to Afghanistan and I've got my "game face on" as he likes to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment